As seen here Cattleyards used to be on the 1870s main line which passed through the old Caversham Tunnel until a new deviation and tunnel were opened in 1910. The three industries were established at the site of the old station and had various sidings.
A closer view of the station area showing all the sidings. The freezing works is the only site still remaining and closed a few years ago, probably remaining today as coolstores, but without rail access.
One of the numerous White Aviation photos used to source the map.